Stay up to date by subscribing to our blog. Add your e-mail address to the Subscribe box on the right (below the post on mobile) to get our timely posts delivered directly to your inbox.
Blank Rome Partner Stephanie M. Harden co-presented the “Mandatory Disclosure” session for Thomson Reuters’ 2022 Government Contracts Year-in-Review Conference, a series of virtual online programs available through the West LegalEdcenter online platform.
Stephanie was joined for her one-hour session by co-presenter Amy Conant Hoang, a partner at K&L Gates LLP.
Additional topics covered at this year’s conference include:
- Converging Procurement Systems
- International Public Procurement Law: Key Developments 2021
- Export Controls, Economic Sanctions, Anti-Corruption and CFIUS: Compliance and National Security Concerns
- Statutes & Regulations
- Bidding & Negotiation
- Cost & Pricing Issues
- Performance Problems
- Bid Protest Overview
- Intellectual Property in Government Contracts
- Emerging Policy & Practice Issues
- Fraud, Debarment & Suspension
- Cybersecurity for Government Contractors
- Commercial Item Contracting
- Accounting & Compliance
- Labor & Employment
A copy of the full event agenda is available here.
Blank Rome LLP was pleased to once again serve as a sponsor for this leading industry event hosted by Thomson Reuters, which brings together hundreds of leading attorneys, executives, and government officials for high-level, expert briefings on the past year’s legal developments affecting government contracts. Each registrant received a PDF download copy of the conference briefs, which include a detailed outline and discussion of the topics addressed at the conference.
To learn more, please visit the Government Contracts Year-in-Review Conference event page.