Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that partners Dominique L. Casimir, Justin A. Chiarodo, Stephanie M. Harden, Luke W. Meier, and Jennifer A. Short; senior counsel David M. Nadler; and associate Robyn N. Burrows, of the firm’s nationally recognized Government Contracts group, have been appointed to leadership roles for the American Bar Association’s (“ABA”) Public Contract Law Section.
They will serve in the following roles for the 2021–2022 term:
- Dominique Casimir: Co-Chair – Debarment & Suspension Committee; Vice-Chair – Diversity Committee
- Justin Chiarodo: Vice Chair – Mergers & Acquisitions Committee
- Stephanie Harden: Vice Chair – Accounting, Cost & Pricing Committee
- Luke Meier: Vice Chair – Bid Protest Committee
- Jennifer Short: Vice Chair – Procurement Fraud & False Claims Committee
- Dave Nadler: Vice Chair – Procurement Fraud & False Claims Committee
- Robyn Burrows: Associate Editor – Procurement Lawyer
The ABA Section of Public Contract Law serves to provide balanced recommendations on procurement policy, provide a forum to engage with colleagues across all segments of the procurement industry, and gain insight into and develop unique perspectives of federal, state, and local public contract law. For more information, please visit the Section’s webpage.