Welcome to our new series “60-Second Sustains”! We’ll keep you updated on who is winning bid protests and why. Hit the subscribe button on the right to get timely updates right in your inbox!
Insight Technology Solutions, Inc.
B-420133.2, .3, .4
- Protester alleged that the awardee misrepresented the experience of one of its proposed key personnel, claiming the individual had 9 years of relevant experience when in fact the individual did not meet even the minimum required 5 years of experience.
- The protester pointed to the proposed key person’s LinkedIn profile in support of the argument that the individual had less than the required experience.
- GAO agreed that the awardee materially misrepresented the individual’s relevant experience and found the agency relied on that misrepresentation in making its source selection decision.
- GAO recommended, as a result, that the Agency exclude the awardee’s proposal from the competition.
- GAO also found that the agency had engaged in disparate treatment by crediting the awardee for its approach to back-filling vacancies, but not crediting the protester’s proposal despite “nearly identical” language.