Stay up to date by subscribing to our blog. Add your e-mail address to the Subscribe box on the right (below the post on mobile) to get our timely posts delivered directly to your inbox.
Blank Rome Partner Jennifer A. Short will serve as a speaker at Pub K Annual Review 2022, a four-day online event being held by PubKGroup January 24 through 27, 2022.
Jennifer’s session, “FCA/FCPA: Fraud and Enforcement,” will take place on Thursday, January 27, from 12:00 to 1:50 p.m. EST, and will break down the top trends in enforcement of the False Claims Act (“FCA”) and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”).
Other panels include:
- Bid Protests
- Investigations, Disclosures, S&D
- Labor and Employment
- Costs, Pricing, and Audits
- Grants and Cooperative Agreements
- Cybersecurity and Information Technology (“CMMC”)
- Claims, Disputes, and Terminations
- Construction Contracting
- Small Business Contracting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Statutes, Regulations, EOs, and Policies
CLE may be available.
Blank Rome is pleased to be a sponsor of this program.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.